Communication encourages awareness. Whenever we have relevant and interesting news, you can expect an article written by our team with your training and development in mind and in alignment with our mission. We will be leveraging our connections and network and invite leading professionals to write guest blogs exclusively for this website. We will also be interviewing managers to learn more about their perspective and experience with assistants.
The following people will benefit from this newsletter:
- Executive Assistants who want to be more proficient at their role.
- Executive Assistants who want to move above and beyond the EA role.
- Administrative Assistants on a career path to Executive Assistant, or supporting C-Level Executives.
- Managers and functional team members who want to leverage their assistant’s capabilities.
- A human resource team aiming to increase and/or improve programs and resources for assistants.
And most importantly, your voice is important. We need your help in spreading the word about our mission. The ‘more the merrier’ could not be more accurate for this initiative. And we need to hear from you. We welcome your requests and suggestions for future topics.
Your subscription information will only ever be used for the purpose of receiving this newsletter. I will never willingly share or provide your contact information to any other person or organization. And if you are in the EU, I fully support your data privacy and I am abiding by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that begins on May 25, 2018.